1sync.io supported batch Inventory import and export.
1. Click "Import" button on Inventory page
2. Choose location, your CSV file and Update method
The inventory within a warehouse. If you have more than one warehouse, you have to upload CSV files for each one.
A comma separated CSV file. Accepted columns: SKU, Qty, BinLocation. You can download the CSV template file to help build your data sheets.
- Set: Resets inventory to exact value.
- Adjustment: Adds the quantity to the previous balance.
3. Click "Import" button. 1sync.io will update your inventory in the background.
Max size of CSV file is 10M.