- An Amazon Professional Seller account
- 1sync.io synchronize inventory with merchant-fulfilled (MFN) listing. Amazon-fulfilled (AFN) listing inventory won't synchronize.
Connect an Amazon store to 1sync.io
1. Go to Settings > Store (bottom of left side menu)
2. Click "Connect a Store" button on the right of the Store page.
3. Select the Amazon logo.
4. Go to https://sellercentral.amazon.com/apps/manage , click "Authorize new developer", and enter:
Then copy the Seller ID and MWS Auth Token into the form.
5. Click "Connect".
After you've completed the above steps, your store will be connected to 1sync.io. Then 1sync.io will import your listings and orders automatically. It should be take about 5-10 minutes.